Skip to content

Breaking News USA

Menu
  • Home
  • Privacy Policy
Menu

Vance-Led White House Task Force Takes Down First Fraudsters In Newsom’s California

Posted on April 15, 2026

Vance-Led White House Task Force Takes Down First Fraudsters In Newsom’s California

Calif. Gov. Gavin Newsom wants to be our next president, but before he even makes it through the Democratic primaries, he’s gonna have a lot to try and explain. He’ll need all the luck he can get.

★ Top Rated for Seniors

Never Miss a Word Again

These discrete, rechargeable hearing aids deliver crystal-clear sound and advanced noise cancellation. Perfect for watching the news, busy restaurants, or family gatherings.


Shop Now On Amazon ›

Secure transaction via Amazon.com

He’ll have to explain how he and his Democrat majority allowed homelessness to explode under his watch; why millions of Californians have bailed on the state for others; why housing costs so much in the ‘Golden State’; why he has opposed every Trump administration effort to locate and deport illegal aliens; why he still opposes more offshore oil drilling even as his residents pay the highest gas prices in the country; and finally, why his administration hasn’t done jack shirky about the massive amounts of fraud just uncovered by Vice President JD Vance and his anti-fraud task force.

In one of the schemes, patients were admitted, exploited for their Medicare benefits, and then discharged when they were no longer useful. In another scheme, patients were bribed with monthly payments while the providers pocketed taxpayer-funded subsidies.

★ Top Rated for Seniors

Never Miss a Word Again

These discrete, rechargeable hearing aids deliver crystal-clear sound and advanced noise cancellation. Perfect for watching the news, busy restaurants, or family gatherings.


Shop Now On Amazon ›

Secure transaction via Amazon.com

“This is the first takedown for the new White House Fraud Task Force,” Fox News’ William La Jeunesse said. “They arrested two owners of two hospices here in Greater Los Angeles. They’re accused of collectively stealing about 16 million dollars from taxpayers, and this money was intended for compassionate end-of-life care for the terminally ill.”

The co-owners of St. Francis Palliative Care Hospice were arrested for admitting patients who did not qualify for hospice care while billing the government approximately $30,000 per patient. Once the benefits ran out, the patients were discharged. The owners were also found to be forging documents and medical records while collecting taxpayer funds, resulting in a total of over seven million dollars.

In a separate case, the owners of Topanga Hospice were arrested for bribing patients by giving them $600 a month in cash envelopes, while collecting around $6,000 a month from the federal government for each individual. They even hired marketers to locate seniors to be involved in this scheme. The hospice operation billed the government approximately eight million dollars, enrolling individuals who were neither eligible nor terminally ill.

★ Top Rated for Seniors

Never Miss a Word Again

These discrete, rechargeable hearing aids deliver crystal-clear sound and advanced noise cancellation. Perfect for watching the news, busy restaurants, or family gatherings.


Shop Now On Amazon ›

Secure transaction via Amazon.com

“The name of this endeavor has been a project called Never Say Die, because the folks who are in the nursing and hospice facilities owned by this couple and their family don’t seem to ever pass away,” La Jeunesse said, having revealed earlier that “Nationally, 80 percent of people admitted to hospice die, usually in the first few weeks.” However, at these hospice facilities, “almost nobody died. After eight months, 97 percent were still alive.”

“So, the feds are here for a reason,” he added. “California was giving out thousands of hospice licenses to people who were unqualified, no oversight, and, of course, taxpayers have been paying for it ever since.”

All of this comes as California Democrats – including Newsom – have claimed their state doesn’t have a fraud problem. As for Newsom, he will likely try to claim during the primaries and later, during the general election, that he ‘didn’t know this was going on.’ Well, that won’t hold water; it took Vance and his team about 10 minutes to find their first fraud cases.

Oh, and let’s not forget Hakeem Jeffries Should Be In JAIL For Sick Stunt Against President Trump, after uncovering massive fraud in Tim Walz’s Minnesota, just last month.

★ Top Rated for Seniors

Never Miss a Word Again

These discrete, rechargeable hearing aids deliver crystal-clear sound and advanced noise cancellation. Perfect for watching the news, busy restaurants, or family gatherings.


Shop Now On Amazon ›

Secure transaction via Amazon.com

Recent Posts

  • Leon Draisaitl Caught in NHL Investigation for Alleged Cocaine Use at Private Edmonton Party Before Playoffs!
  • Auston Matthews Allegedly Linked to Luxury Escort Scandal During Maple Leafs Playoff Collapse!
  • Connor McDavid Facing NHL Probe for Alleged Involvement in Underground Betting Ring After Oilers Playoff Exit!
  • BOMBHELL: Sidney Crosby Under NHL Investigation for Alleged PED Use Ahead of 2026 World Championship!
  • SHOCKING: Kevin Durant Secretly Linked to High-Profile Escort Ring, Alleged “VIP Parties” Before Rockets Playoff Exit!

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

Archives

  • May 2026
  • April 2026
  • March 2026
  • December 2025
  • November 2025

Categories

  • Breaking News
  • Hot News
  • Today News
©2026 Breaking News USA | Design: Newspaperly WordPress Theme